Thursday, June 21, 2007

dolphin show

After the rain stopped last evening I took a walk to the lighthouse. It is about 45 minutes there and back to the condo. I haven't been able to get my bike out of storage yet so off I went on foot. It was still drizzling a little bit and a slight breeze was blowing. Exceptional!!

On the way back I noticed a couple of dolphins and as I preceeded onward there were more and more behind them....a steady stream heading out to sea. I paused to reflect on such a sight....they were playing and jumping and cavorting around having so much fun.

I never get over the beach....no matter how long I'm there it only gets better. I found this verse......

O Lord, how many are Thy works.
In wisdom Thou hast made them all:
The earth is full of Thy possessions.
There is the sea, great and broad,
In which swarms without number,
Animals both great and small. Psalm 104: 24 - 25

To Him be praise for all of this

I have not felt as good as I do right now in a long time. I just left the doctor and he said it was very obvious that I was completely well.

The only problem is that the blood tests show that I make absolutely no antibodies to fight off any of the bugs thay cause pneumonia and sinusitis. Ziltch....zero. He's hoping that the pneumonia vaccine that I took two weeks ago will spur my body on to make some. If not I will be regulated to having home health care come every two weeks to give me gamma globin drips which take two hours to infiltrate the body.

My body has always done strange things.....it's not stopping now!

Status quo at the nursing home. Nothing has changed since I walked out of the door four weeks ago tomorrow.

2 comments:

amanda h said...

Jake told me tonight that he is looking forward to watching the dolphins at the beach with his Grammy.

Anonymous said...

Tell Jake that I can hardly wait for him to get here...