Saturday, June 30, 2007

special thanks

Thanks to everyone for your kind condolences and rememberances of my "girl." She will always hold a special place in my heart. Reading these this morning chokes me up again and I am not one to cry easily.

Please be gracious to Bubba about his part in this. He bravely did what I could never have done and he did it at a time when I was not there to go through the agnonizing time of making that decision and carrying it out. Neither one of us believed in keeping her around for our benefit when she was obviously suffering. He did the most humane thing and he did it with care and sensitivity.

Some are already asking if there will be another one. I live a rather nomadic life right now and until the time when we settle in one home in one place I will say no, not anytime soon. Right now I'll just enjoy the dolphins that come every evening and play in my front yard. cc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Rodrigo and why is he speaking in Spanish? Did "the girl" have some latino friends?

Cathy Cleland said...

I don't know Rodrigo and I can't read much Spanish so I don't know what he said.

I feel strongly that "the girl" had friends that I didn't know of.