Monday, June 11, 2007

a time consuming challenge

Setting up a blog for yourself is very easy....except for me. I started with this on Thursday afternoon and only this morning have I gotten it right.

The problem and solution came to me last night as I was drifting off to sleep and I wanted to get up and fix it right then, but my body would not agree with my mind that I should get up. Thanks for writing and telling me that you couldn't get it. Now we'll see how it goes.

One thing I do know....spell-check always highlights the word blog as being spelled wrong and the word blog is not in my dictionary, so I'm wondering if blogs really exist.

As to all of the time and effort to do this I say, anything to keep the cogs in my aging brain turning is "a good thing."

1 comment:

David said...

Good job! I'm glad you stuck with it.