Wednesday, June 13, 2007

today and yesterday

I am staying home to clean and organize to go back to Tybee next week. I have a roast in the oven so Bubba will be happy. I really love days like these that I can dedicate to domestic bliss.

A couple of observations:

Dust is unrelenting. That which I carefully dealt with yesterday has already found its way back to its regular haunt. I say, why dust unless company is coming? My allergist stuck something in my back and it told him that I was allergic to dust. Now that is a fine how-to-do. How can one possibly avoid dust?

Cats intensify the amount of work it takes to clean and maintain a house....along with the dust resides white, fluffy floating hair. And the cat box (in such a small apartment) is constantly crying out, "deal with me." It's in the bathroom. Bubba says he feels like he is at the beach.
Yes, he changes it when I am not here.

Today I will work on Bubba's domain. His throne is in there, computer, and large TV. He's been eating peanuts with shells again and I need to move furniture and get under things. He also creates many unrelated stacks and piles of various and sundry. These are all very important to him. He says he knows right where everything is (and he does). So without disturbing his filing system, I will try to deal with the essential spots that need to be cleaned.

Hey, how about dust mites. Has anyone ever seen one? I'm allergic to them as well.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Hope this works this is a test
message or should I say reply
ECD