Thursday, January 31, 2008

the cupcake picture

I have been trying to get this picture on my blog forever. It was taken last summer when the Crosby family visited us in DC.

We went to "Cake Love," a bakery that I have mentioned many times. They make the best cupcakes in the world, but they are $3.oo a pop.

We couldn't wait to get home and have our expensive treat.

This is "Cat Thursday" for me. I am memoralizing my late cat in this picture. It you will notice she is butting up against my foot....the way she showed her love. I miss her sweet face.

We are all happily toasting our cupcakes and having a wonderful time. It is always good to look back and remember good times.

My back and neck are a little better. I took a nap on the heating pad today and it seemed to relax some. I have only taken one of the "relaxants." I can have up to three a day, but I would not be able to function. I figure one at bedtime can't hurt anyone or anything.

I finished with the small condo today. I took lots of pictures and put them in the computer. I searched for them for an hour and they were not to be found. The above photo came up randomly so there was my blog for tonight.

May all sleep well on this cold and blustery night.....c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Da Girl" is fondly remembered by all
who know her, she was a beauty.
Glad the "pain in the neck"is better.
Those muscle relaxers will make
you forget you even had a neck , ha!