Monday, January 21, 2008

the moon

I just snapped this photo from our deck.....I took my life in my hands to go out there. The ocean is very angry....has been for a while now. The wind is so strong that is has kept the tide in all day. The clouds are gathering for more rain tonight and the full moon came up before dark. I wanted you to see this beauty.

I have a "crick" in my neck whatever that means. I woke up with it this morning. I do know that it hurts and I didn't feel safe driving. Not being able to turn one's head is a definite safety issue. More than likely it is from stress. Hopefully it will not hang around long as I am allergic to pain medication.

Bubba and I went to a party here at Marlins Saturday night. It was a "low country boil" and an "oyster roast." The food was delicious. They had a live band, but it was a little too "rock" for me. Would have loved to have had the "oldies." The restaurant is lovely, right on the beach. They had a big fire going in the fireplace and I liked that very much.

David got back from camp last night and they are leaving for Albuquerque, New Mexico, tomorrow. Lucy will stay with the Bookmans and Harry will make the trip. This is a youth leadership conference.

If anyone who lives in Savannah knows how David can get in touch with Jimbo Bass, please let me know.

The "tiny condo" is looking good. I can't believe how much personal stuff I had accumulated in there. Bubba installed a curtain rod, (guests need their privacy) and I ordered some panels from Pottery Barn. Hope that will do the trick. We hope to have it up and running by February 1.

until this stormy night passes unto day...........love c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.