Wednesday, January 30, 2008

a pain in the neck

It became a necessity.....I could no longer turn my head. It hurts all down my back. I am in quite a pinch.

I had to get myself to a doctor today after bearing with for over a week. Diagnosis? stress....who would have guessed? Also the fact that I sleep on my stomach with my arms over my head doesn't help.

Treatment....muscle relaxants, heat, and a stint of physical therapy at the hospital...so much for my natural remedies.

What I really need is a nice, long vacation in a very warm place with nothing to do but read and dream, and float, and eat.

Anyway enough about me.

The month of February is fast approaching and it promises to be a very full month. We will drive up to Louisville on the 8th to get little Jake and bring him home with us for a week while Mark and Amanda pack up in preparation for their move to VA.

We will take Jake to his new home the following week. We are looking forward to having him for the first time sans parents. There is a new super playground behind the library across the street that I know he will love and we can run and play on the beach as well. I hope this pain will leave quickly and without much further ado.

The week of the 18th David and Erika will come for a little vacation. It will be good to have them and especially the babies.

Sorry for this blog.....I guess you can tell I didn't much feel like wrting.

Love until I do....c

No comments: