Saturday, January 26, 2008

the tiny kitchen in the tiny condo

This is my second blog of today. The first is regarding God's word so it is the one to read if you can only read one.

It has been a "week that tries men souls." When intense pain is thrown into the mix of other "things " that are going on it makes for trouble. Usually when I don't write my blog, I can't write my blog.

We have almost finished in the condo. Bubba is painting and putting in shoe molding as we speak. I will add the finishing touches and it will be ready to go. It is always fun for me to be doing anything remotely concerning decorating.

Seems as if I never figured out what I really loved to do until it was too late. Or maybe it's not too late....who knows.

It's cold, windy, and rainy here today, but I like those days. Bubba made chili and we will have cornbread to go with. We are still packing boxes and hauling them to the storage houses. With the exception of our clothes and a few thing here at this condo, everything we own is in storage.

We got tickled today as we were moving a large object from the tiny condo. Bubba was bent over pushing it on a four wheel dolly and I was running ahead opening the doors. By the time he rolled it down the ramp and I got the car open, he was panting from exertion and we were bent double laughing.

What must people think as they see us in a constant flux of moving. We move constantly, all over the country. We move anything. Whatever it is, Bubba has something to move it on.

Earlier in the week he was moving a huge refrigerator out of Nana's house into the garage all by himself.

We are nomads.....we are CRAZY!

No comments: