Monday, January 28, 2008

a very special phone call

Life is full of lovely surprises.........one of which just happened to me. My cell phone rang and when I answered it was my precious two year old granddaughter Lucy.

She said "Hi Gammie.....I love you." This is the first time that she has ever called.

Life has been a little difficult for me in the last few weeks, but God always sends little reminders of how blessed I am. Lucy will never know what that phone call meant.

To hear from someone who loves me is one of life's richest blessings....thank you little one.

Love is patient
Love is kind
Love does not envy
Love does not boast
Love is not proud
Love is not rude
Love is not self-seeking
Love is not easily angered
Love keeps no record of wrongs
Love does not delight in evil
Love rejoices in the truth
Love always protects
Love always trusts
Love always hopes
Love always perseveres
Love never fails

I Corinthians 13

O to have this God-like love..........
You love someone? Find a way to let them know.............Cathy

No comments: