Saturday, March 8, 2008

finding a place

for everything.....that is my goal.

It has been a cold and blustery day here in Savannah and I have been in the closet for the most part of the day.

There are boxes - boxes everywhere, but I'm busy into emptying them and cutting them down.

This move is cathartic for me as it is the melding together of three homes.

Organizing and clearing out are my forte and I am in my element. It thrills me to make order out of chaos.

Mrs. Ryle's funeral yesterday was so sweet. Her family and many friends came in good numbers to say goodbye.

I love country churches - the simplicity of it all. It was so refreshing to find a preacher who was truly proclaiming the truth and uplifting the name of Jesus.

We have lost three mothers now in the course of about six months.

Sally may your memories of your mom see you through.

No comments: