Thursday, March 6, 2008

this is the day

"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Today is moving day.........Bubba stayed at the new house last night because the cable guy is due in early this morning, I stayed at the beach to finish packing.

When I got home last night I planned to get so much done, but my light went out and I was asleep at nine o"clock. Moving is exhausting.

I will write about our "all-powerful" God when I recover.

So I got one more sunset and sunrise at the beach......enough to hold me until I get to come back.

If we get the cable going at the new house, I will write tonight....if not, who knows when.

For those who know my brother's wife Sally, her mom died early yesterday morning. She will be buried in McIntosh county next to the little church they attended. Please keep them in your prayers.

Lucy fell and bit through her little lip yesterday. She had to go to the emergency room to get stitches.

Harry had his major eye exam yesterday as well. His sight is perfect! Many times the port wine stain babies' eyes are affected so we consider this a miracle. Busy day for them yesterday. O, also, David had Harry and they were locked out of the house. Erika had to come home and climb through the window.

Such is life, and O how wonderful it is: We had three major answers to prayer yesterday, all in one day. What a mighty God we serve...

Okay, I will send a picture of the white shag rug, and thanks everybody for liking the shelf paper so much! It came from "At Home" on Broughton St., my favorite store in the world!

I love hearing from you...........c


No comments: