Thursday, March 6, 2008

to find my toothbrush......

Just a short update.

We are partially moved in......none of the big stuff, but enough to live with. We are sleeping in one of the spare bedrooms as the king size bed hasn't made it yet. Bubba doesn't seem to be very concerned and so neither will I be.

We grilled out hamburgers for supper. It's been almost two years since we used our grill.

As you can see my computer is working and that is all I need.

We will head down south tomorrow to attend Sarah Ryle's funeral at 2:00 pm.

Now I have to find my toothbrush in all of the menagerie.............it will be another early to bed for me tonight.

until the sun comes up again.....cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a bunch of wild animals at your new house that have captured your toothbrush?