Wednesday, July 23, 2008

11,111

"This is the day that the Lord hath made....let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

I took Bubba to the airport at 6:00am for a 7:00am flight to Nashville where he will meet up with Erika and drive back to Savannah all in one day. The stamina of that man is amazing.

We are very excited about our up-coming vacation to Hilton Head with Bubba's brother and his family....the timing could not be better.

I am going out to lunch with a friend and then to see "Mama Mia." I am very excited about this outing today.

Did anyone know that I made the DC blog list with my post on "crocs?" I mentioned that I bought them at Pentagon City and off it went. That is why my numbers increased so dramatically in the last couple of days.....can you imagine me in there with all of the political blogs?

I am better today and I thank you all for your prayers and support over the last couple of days.

From now on my blog will only be positive. God is in control and my thinking and writing has to reflect that.

My new goal is 11,111 on the sitemeter. It's not that far away. (thanks to the DC blog readers)

Cathy

No comments: