Saturday, July 19, 2008

a glorius time


The furniture is in place. It was delivered on time. Bubba made friends with the truck driver/owner. He (bubba) is covered with black and blue marks. I have washed and dried all of the bedding. When Erika gets here, she and I will set up their home.

On Wednesday Bubba will fly to Nashville to drive Erika, Lucy, and Harry to Savannah. It would have been a long way for Erika to drive the whole way alone with two little ones who need attention. They will stay here with us for a few days.

I am looking forward to this day. I am studying the book of Revelation and it is so interesting. I long for the day that Jesus comes back. It will be such a glorious time for us believers. We will be able to praise God without the interference of sin.

My flowers are beautiful. I just love to be out there with them..... Most have fully recovered after the deer had their foray.

No comments: