Wednesday, July 16, 2008

oops, we forgot about the attic

The moving truck full of David and Erika's "stuff" will arrive at Old Mill very early in the morning........between 6:30 and 7:00 to be exact.

The house looks pretty good and it is clean from top to bottom.

But.....the attic is still full and it is too hot to deal with that now. So it will have to wait for the fall.

David is in Bucharest. He arrived a few hours ago and said that he was very tired. His flight to France was not completely full and the seat next to him was vacant. That helps so much on a long, overnight flight.

I have never done a long, overnight flight and I hope I never have too. When I go over to Europe I will sail on the Queen Mary. I will stay a long time and see all I want to see, and then I will sail back home. Three or four days or maybe longer on the open sea is my idea of paradise. A good book and the sea rushing by is all I would need.

No comments: