Sunday, July 13, 2008

take my breath away

"I've learned that.........it is those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular." (AR)

knowing that God is in every detail
watching my flowers grow
getting a phone call from a friend
folding fresh clean clothes
listening to music that i love
taking a nap and waking up feeling refreshed
swimming with my grandchildren
reading God's word
getting encouragement from someone
seeing a real bluebird at my birdfeeder
having my daughter think of things to make me happy
reading "hand, hand, fingers, thumb" over and over because it delights the babies and makes them giggle
laying in bed with Amanda and watching an amazing thunderstorm
Watching Eli learn to stand up and walk
reading a really good book
A phone call from David saying "How's it going?"
knowing that you love me

These are the things that take my breath away!

Bubba got home at 11:30...safe trip....Thank you God.

No comments: