Saturday, April 14, 2012

i have a friend...


who i know needs a laugh tonight.
Tomorrow is her birthday.....
but tonight she needs to laugh.

Sandra,
I found this picture the other day and it just cracked me up.
I don't know what we were doing,
it most have had something to do with the hem of your skirt.
(always proper, you know)
Looks like I might have been trying to help.
I think we are at your mom's house.

It just set me to remembering
all of the fun we had while we were dating
Robert and Bubba.
Hardly a night went by
that we weren't out doing something together.

I miss those days.....
and on theses days i sometimes wish
the four of us could go out and have fun again.

So much laughter,
so many good, good times! 

You are a cherished friend....
one who will grow old with me.

Happy Birthday to you!
love,
cathy

No comments: