Monday, April 23, 2012

my birthday money.....


....was burning a hole in my pocket.
I relieved myself of all of it on the trip last weekend.

Here are a few of the pretty things that I bought....

At the top of the chair
is a bath mat
in the shape of a fish. 
I liked it so much I bought two.

I bought two more of my grey Vietre' plates.
Found these at
Star Provisions in Atlanta.
Now I can set a table for six.
Yay!

I found the most adorable
Vietre' red pitcher.
The handle is in the shape of a rooster.
I had the perfect place in mind for it.

You remember the linen runner that I bought a few months ago?
Well.
I found the matching linen napkins.
I cannot wait to set that table.
Most likely,
I will not let anyone wipe their mouth on them though.

The aqua pieces are for accent.
I love that color.
Looks good sprinkled in with my
reds, greens, and yellows.
Still deciding where those will go.

I found that jar with the red lid at my favorite,
Anthropology.
That black in the front is a little chalkboard.
I can write what I want to say on there.

Over to the left is the only piece of clothing I bought...
a little off white shrug.
Perfect for cool evenings with summer things.

Oh,
and those red linen place mats.
Don't you think my grey dishes will look great on them?

I had so much fun
spending
my birthday money.
Can you believe I saved it for over two months?
cathy


No comments: