Tuesday, October 29, 2013

dinner on the porch


We are having in Savannah right now
what my friend Stacey calls
"San Diego Days."
The weather could not be more perfect.
Bubba and I had dinner on the porch a little while ago....
quiet and relaxing,
doors to the house open wide,
breeze blowing through,
golden waves of sunlight filtering through the trees.

Just got back from my walk around Autumn Lake.....
38 minutes from start to finish.
I want to stretch it to one hour a day.
My new walking shoes did a great job.
I need to get my Ipod loaded up with some sermons to listen to
 and I will be cruising for hours.

I am thankful tonight for Bubba.
God knew exactly who I needed to spend my life with.
Handpicked by Him for me....
He is always there for me with love in his heart.

"Let each one of you in particular
 so love his own wife as himself, 
and let the wife see that she respects her husband."  
Ephesians 5:33

ps....my gas logs are being installed tomorrow.
I have waited so long ~
I really can't believe that I will have 
a fire in the fireplace this winter.



No comments: