Thursday, December 5, 2013

happy birthday baby girl


Today Lucy turns eight.
Eight is great!
Eight wonderful years to watch you grow,
to laugh with you,
to love you!

If you see Lucy,
she has a book in her hand.
She loves to read!
She and I both fall asleep every night with a book.
For her birthday,
when she gets home from North Carolina,
I am going to take her horse back riding.
We will probably eat some crab legs too.
She has become an expert crab picker this past year...
I have taught her well.

Her mom and dad left for China early this morning.
Soon she will have three brothers
instead of two.
She has a big responsibility
 to set a good example for all of them.

Lucy,
I pray that God will continue to make you beautiful in Him.
That your spirit will soar as you learn
to love God 
with all your heart.

May you always melt my heat with your smile.
I love you Lu,
Grammy

Lucy at eight in her new pink coat!



No comments: