Sunday, January 26, 2014

it might snow in savannah....


on Tuesday.
I am so excited for the minute possibility.
Just the thought of seeing some snow makes me happy.
I plan to write more this afternoon.
Lucy is sick
and I am going to sit with her 
so that Erika 
can go to church.
Until later...
cathy

3:30 on Sunday afternoon.....
The forecast now says
 snow mixing with sleet on Tuesday and
ICE on Wednesday.
Could it be a snow day or two for 
sunny Savannah?
I hope to get a picture
of our new house in a snow setting.


Our precious Lucy,
with puppy,
sitting in front of my curio cabinet.
One of the joys of moving into this house
has been finding things that had been lost to me.

These are some original Disney ceramic characters
from the 1970's.
I found Tigger first, and then set out on a quest to find the rest. 
After locating and unwrapping,
I set them all out on the dresser.
When Lucy saw them for the first time she gasped,
Grammy, where did you get these?
She was overwhelmed.
We studied them and determined some that were missing.
We will look for the missing ones next time we
go to Disney.

I got her to help me place them in the curio.
Above is her finished work.
I love Lucy!



No comments: