Thursday, January 30, 2014

snow on the beach


I have a very dear friend whom I have never met or talked to.
She found my blog soon after I started writing
and we have become friends.
She and I keep up with each other on facebook
and are similar in so many ways.
She has a beautiful family
and two of the most beautiful grandbabies
 I have ever seen.

She lives far away, but near the beach.
She loves all things ocean 
as much as I do.
Today she went to the beach to take pictures of the snow.
I thought I would share this with all of you.
Snow on the beach just doesn't seem right,
but isn't it exquisite?
I would love to be right there in all of that beauty.

I know that my love of God's world is a gift from Him.
Tonight I am thankful for beauty....
and friends 
if only in heart.



No comments: