Sunday, January 5, 2014

this is for you grammy....


I love her!

This passage is one of my favorites.
It is about my God and His love for me...
and you too if you believe.
Enjoy....

"O Lord,
You have searched me and known me.
You know my sitting down
and my rising up.

You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path
and my lying down,
and are acquainted with all my ways.

For there is not a word on my tongue,
but Behold, O Lord,
You know it altogether,

You have hedged me behind and before,
and laid Your hand upon me.

Such knowledge is to wonderful for me;
It is high,
I cannot attain it."
Psalm 139: 1-6

Who knows us like this but our God,
the one who formed us in our mother's womb.
I am okay knowing this.
Nothing in my life on this earth can destroy this knowledge in my heart.
The tears of the last few months 
will one day be dried forever never to be shed again.



No comments: