Monday, January 27, 2014

tomorrow it will snow?


Here are some of the significant and only snow events in my life.....
 Our house in Fayetteville, GA.
Somewhere in Colorado
and
Many years ago in Savannah.
(did I really need the umbrella?)

Looks like we will get some kind of frozen stuff over the next few days,
just not sure whether it will be ice or snow or sleet.
I'll take whatever God sends our way,
and then,
I'll be done with winter thank you.
Cold weather is not my thing.

Today I worked in the yard all afternoon.
It was 72 degrees.
I stripped down to a short sleeved shirt and sandals...
now that is what I like.
Amanda and her family are basking in eighty degree days
down in Palm Beach Gardens.
Maybe next year we will "winter" there.

So glad that Bubba and I have been so healthy.
Neither of us has been sick at all.
So many people have been really sick and we are thankful
to Mark Hollingsworth.
Silver really works!!!

Did you know that God has a treasury of snow?

"Have you seen the treasury of snow.
or have you seen the treasury of hail?
Job 38:22

also...
"He gives snow like wool,
He scatters the frost like ashes.....
who can stand before His cold?
Psalm 147: 16&17

Oh well, we'll see what God sends our way.

No comments: