Sunday, February 16, 2014

my heart and mind...


....are filled once again with the songs
of this beautiful story.

"And still I dream he'll come to me,
that we will live the years together.
But there are dreams that cannot be,
and there are storms we cannot weather."
from...
I dreamed a dream

It was a picture-perfect end to my birthday week.
From the moment we left on Friday morning,
until we arrived home at 11:00 pm yesterday,
all was magical.

There was a big old luxurious theatre, 
with huge, magnificent chandeliers.
There was 
an orchestra playing beautiful music.
There were actors playing out the words it took me all summer to read.
Les Miserables 
was simply more than I could have ever hoped for.
I cannot say enough,
it all took my breath away.

I could not feel more loved.
My birthday week was one of the best ever.

I saw snow.......lots of snow,
and the snow moon too, 
and it was cold, really cold,
but that's okay,
my heart was warm.

The picture below is for comic relief only....

That's South of the Border on I-95
covered in snow.
*That's a good shot of me in the rear view mirror taking the picture.

No comments: