Sunday, February 23, 2014

the top floor


The Condo...
best kept secret on Tybee Island,
a view to die for,
dolphins always playing in your front yard,
worth every penny,
things I love!

The Nursery Workers....
Beautiful hearts and hands,
ready to serve.
Ready to kiss a boo boo,
break up a fight,
teach about God and Jesus,
sing a few songs,
change a few diapers,
dry a few tears,
hand out the snacks
clean up the mess.
These ladies are the servants,
the ones who make it possible for the church to function.
Thank you...all of you.

Bubble Gum....
my favorite,
drives Bubba crazy,
Found some expensive, healthy bubble gum at Whole Foods.
Just blew the biggest bubble of my life.

Sunday Afternoon....
Love it...
don't feel guilty at all about taking a nap.
Quiet...
planning for the next week,
Riding out to eat a bit of supper with my best friend.

Ice Cream....
I think I will have some tonight,
my favorite,
Blue Bell Vanilla with chocolate shell and cherries.
Lucy loves this too.
A real treat!

The new sofa at the condo.
Its a sleeper.
The picture is crooked....
drives me crazy.

1000 years ~  Christina Perri


No comments: