Saturday, February 1, 2014

welcome february....


...with all your promises of spring!

This is my front door wreath.
It is made of shaved wood rolled up to look like roses.
It says welcome and I love you to all who enter.

I am one of few women who actually love to clean their house.
Today I really got into it big time.
Bubba bought these four little nifty felt things
that when placed under
furniture,
cause it to be able to be moved quite easily.
Well, before I knew it,
I had completely emptied the fireplace room of everything.
Bubba came in and was astonished.
 and a little dismayed.
He thinks I shouldn't be doing these things by myself.

Anyway,
that room is clean as a whistle from top to bottom,
and,
I did another room too.
I am winding down now, but it has been a very productive day.

God established work for a reason.
It keeps us strong in body and mind,
and gives such a sense of accomplishment.
Nothing better than to look at and smell a clean home.

"Now to the King eternal, invisible,
to God who alone is wise,
be honor and glory forever and ever.....Amen!"
Timothy 1:17





No comments: