Friday, June 20, 2014

happy birthday amanda


Today Amanda turns 38 years old.
How can it be that long since she came into my life?
She has been a joy and a delight
all of her days.

She lives in paradise,
that's what I call it anyway.
She inherited my love of the beach,
my hair,
my love of all things fun,
bows and ruffles,
good food,
and her daddy's feet.
Yes, her feet look just like Bubba's feet.

She ministers to women
 helping them take care of themselves with exercise.
She keeps everybody laughing.
One lady that she trains personally
gave her a Louie Vuitton wallet for a birthday gift.
She found a career later in life,
that is perfect for her.
She has inspired me (her old mom) to exercise regularly.

She and Mark gave us 
Jake & Eli,
who will be coming to stay with us in a few days.
Gifts of love....always giving!

Happiest Birthday ever, Amanda.

I am adding the picture for fun....


It doesn't get any better than this with boys!

No comments: