Thursday, June 5, 2014

jump & shout


Last evening we went to the beach with
Lucy, Harry, and Gus.
The beach is our hangout.
Its a good cure for everything that hurts....
mind, body, and spirit.

I am experiencing a writer's block,
brain fog,
total inability to write.
I hope this is not the end of my blog. :)

I have had a really difficult nine months
emotionally.
A knocked for a loop,
down but not out kinda time of my life.

I am getting better,
but it is very slow....
tedious,
kinda four steps ahead and three backwards.

So,
if I write, good,
if not,
that is okay as well.

One thing I know,
when God works in our lives,
sometimes it is very painful.

"In this you greatly rejoice,
though now for a little while,
you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.
These have come so that your faith.....
of greater worth than gold,
which perishes even though refined by fire,
may be proved genuine
and may result in
praise,
glory,
and honor,
when Jesus Christ is revealed."
I Peter 1: 6&7

That God is glorified....
that is all that matters ultimately.

*And,
on top of everything else,
all of my hollow milk chocolate Easter bunnies are gone. :(

*Humor saves my life sometimes.





No comments: