Wednesday, August 6, 2014

2,124 blogs


Who would have thought,
way back in 2007
when David said to me,
"Mom, why don't you start a blog?"
that I would still be writing.

Every time I start to think,
"Maybe I should stop with this,"
someone will tell me how much it means to them,
how much they love it.
So,
 I keep on writing.

The blessings of older age are so wonderful and unexpected.
When the grandbabies started coming along,
I got my first camera.
I have grown to absolutely love
photography.
To be able to write and share pictures is such a joy!

My blog is really just my journal,
things that happen in my daily life that are funny or sad
or just plain mundane.
My hopes and dreams,
my love of God and His word,
my family
my life as it is lived.

Thank you for reading,
for encouraging me,
for giving me a reason to do what I love.

cathyc

No comments: