Sunday, August 3, 2014

dark and billowy


Bubba took me down to the beach this afternoon.
We walked along the shore,
and I took pictures of the clouds.
I like this one.

Last night
while we we sound asleep,
a storm came by 
and literally rocked us out of the bed.
It was wild and wonderful 
with endless lightning and thunder.
Just when we were drifting back to slumber,
our cell phones started blaring a flash flood alert.
It was 3:30 am.
He gave up and got up,
I turned over and went back to sleep.

Sometimes it is good to be reminded.....
"For I am persuaded
that neither death nor life,
nor angels,
nor principalities,
nor powers,
nor times present nor things to come,
nor height,
nor depth,
nor any other created thing,
shall be able to separate us from the love of God
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38~39

Thank You David.
The sermon this morning was riveting.
May all who heard be blessed
by the hearing of God's magnificent word.

No comments: