Friday, September 5, 2014

shells & starfish



I love this bathroom.
What a delightful way to display shells.
I like the minimalism of this bathroom, too.
One claw foot tub,
a straight chair,
an antique table with a soap holder
and a bathmat.
All you need is some hot water
 and some bubbles
to make for a momentous bath.
I could really see myself relaxing right there.

Stormy day down here by the ocean,
Clouds and rain showers 
around all day.
Very thankful for God's provision.
The grass is looking better.
It got no water at all while we were on vacation.

Three
This morning when I was leaving,
an armadillo strolled across the road in front of me.
At the beach just now,
where I went to buy some fresh shrimp,
a raccoon dashed quickly along,
On the way home,
one of my favorites,
a deer,
jaunted merrily across.
Three!
Is there any significance in that do you think?

I'm just very thankful I did not hit the deer.

*Don't know who took this pic....it wasn't me!!!


No comments: