Thursday, November 20, 2014

eli is squanto


I love this little boy.
Today in his schoolroom
there were a lot of little Indians
running around.

I am so excited that Eli and Jake
and their mom and dad
will be joining us for our Thanksgiving feast.

Today I started gathering supplies from the grocery store.
Just me and my list 
and all of the wonderful dishes we will have
swimming around in my head.

Here is the menu....
Turkey
Ham
Dressing
Fresh Green Beans
Sweet Potato Casserole
Squash Casserole
Turnips cooked by Bubba
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Red Rice
Pineapple Bake
Macaroni and Cheese
Okra and Tomatos
and Rolls
Celery Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Nuts
Mark's Pumpkin Pie
Amanda's Derby Pie
Coconut Cake
etc.
A feast fit for a King!


I love Thanksgiving best of all!!!




No comments: