Sunday, November 16, 2014

how God knew me before i was born


Written by my mother's hand


"For You have formed my inward parts;
You have covered me in my mother's womb.

I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Marvelous are Your works,
and that my soul knows very well.

My frame was not hidden from You,
when I was made in secret,
and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Your eyes saw my substance being yet unformed,
and in Your book they were all written,
the days fashioned for me,
when as yet there were none of them.."
Psalm 139: 13~ 16

To me,
 no more beautiful or profound truths 
were ever written down than these....
The words that describe how much God loved us
 while yet we were still unborn.
That the number of our days were written down
"when as yet there were none of them."

No comments: