Friday, January 2, 2015

at the beach just now


At the beach, where our condo is located,
is a great place to watch the ships and boats go by.
This is the Agnes Marie,
a shrimp boat.
She goes out to catch the fresh shrimp we buy 
at the seafood market down there.
The normal array of sea birds were following her,
but not a single dolphin did we see.

Lucy and I went to the beach today to hunt for
buried treasures.
We gave her a metal detector for Christmas.
There were a lot of good strong signals,
but we didn't find anything of value.
She spent most of her time looking for hermit crab
while I dug for treasure.


That's Lu there in the pink rain boots,
perfect for the beach by the way.
She was fascinated with the barnacles on this old pole.

As the holiday weeks come to a close,
as I look back on all the pictures,
I am so glad I do this blog.
Life is about remembering the good times
and being thankful for the life God has bestowed.

Thank you all for reading as I begin yet another year.



No comments: