Friday, January 23, 2015

happy birthday david....


....what a beautiful family you have!
The older you get the more thankful I am
for all of you....
watching God work His miracles
  to make you who you are.

David and Erika 
got to spend the day together doing fun things
and Bubba and I 
got to love on our grandchildren.

I rose very early this morning to make
 David's birthday cake.
It was a red velvet.
It tuned out
to be amazing in all ways.
The only thing for next time 
would be to make a little more icing.


Here is a slice for you....


I put this next picture on facebook this morning.
I love the color of the batter.


Tomorrow morning,
Lord willing,
we are going to Jacksonville to celebrate at
PF Changs.
Its been a long time coming.

What a birthday weekend!
David, I love you!!



No comments: