Tuesday, January 13, 2015

seeing hearts


The other day
 I looked at my real live Christmas wreath on the front door
 and saw a heart.
So beautiful, and a perfect message.....

"For God so loved the world
that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him
shall not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

God,
who made and sustains us,
who loves us with an everlasting love,
has promised eternal life to all who believe on His Son.

I always wonder why the world hates Jesus.
Why even to speak His name
 here in our own country
causes outrage.

The greatest, most exciting truth
in all the world,
clearly stated for all to see and know,
is rejected by the most.

I pray for all who read.
May this message of God's written word
reach all the way down into your heart 
and give you life in Jesus.

My words cannot change a thing, 
but God's words can change your heart.


No comments: