Thursday, February 12, 2015

today is my birthday


I am two years old in the photo.
That would be 1950.

I notice a couple of things about this picture 
that are strange.
First of all,
I don't know any of these friends
who have attended my party.
No one seems happy
including the birthday girl.
Looks like I have cake all over my face,
but the cake seems undisturbed.
Only a few are paying any attention.
My birthday is in February,
 which is always cold.
Everyone is dressed for the middle of summer.

I do like the little vintage table,
My uncle's Studebaker across the street,
the huge birthday cake,
and my dress.
The tall dude in the shorts is adorable.

Anyway,
birthdays are great days!
I am completely overcome with the posts on facebook.
Best day ever!!!!
Thank you all so much!

No comments: