Wednesday, March 11, 2015

fifty shades of blue.



This picture was taken
just steps from the front door of our cottage.
In the afternoon,
the ocean turns beautiful colors of blue and green and everything in between.
One cannot look out there
and not draw a breath of amazement.
I am entirely mesmerized by the ocean.

Thank You Lord for reminding me of just how big You are and how small I am,
for giving me reason to praise Your name every moment of the day.
for giving me the great pleasure of saying to my grandchildren,
God made the ocean and all the things that live there that we love so much........
Isn't He awesome?"

The real and true pleasures of life are in seeking God
and sharing with others the great joy that He brings.
I bow before Him tonight in utter thanksgiving and awe.



No comments: