Monday, April 25, 2016

good news....



After receiving good news at the heart doctor this afternoon,
Bubba and I proceeded to go buy a new grill
and these gorgeous flowers...
then on to eat a steak in celebration.
He does not have to go back for a year.

I am very thankful this evening.
He has had six months of  tests and lots of waiting
 all to determine that his heart is in fine shape.

Our reason clouded over with euphoria,
not thinking one lick about the deer,
eager to fill our yard with color,
He allowed me to buy
more flowers....
even though yesterday afternoon I saw deer track
on the pathway through our forest
in the backyard.

Hopefully,
 they were just making a quick pass through
 to their new haunt.


This is a firecracker bush.
It attracts hummingbirds and butterflies,
Hopefully not deer.


We also bought this mosquito plant.
It is guaranteed to keep those pesky fellas away.
The reason?
It really stinks!!
Maybe if the deer do stop by.
it will repulse them as well.

All in all a very good day.
Our April days and evening have been lovely.
Perfect weather.!
April is a very good month!

Tomorrow,
 our computer genius 
is coming to take my computer away to his house
 where he will install a new hard drive...
ten times faster at everything. 
 I will try to blog on my phone but it may not happen...
never tried that before.

Tonight I lift my highest praises
to our God
Who was.
 and is,
 and always will be.



No comments: