Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Jesus loves you


Bubba and I were at Epcot last week
using our last ticket for 2016...
enjoying all of the Christmas decorations.
We didn't do much because both of us were puny...
he much worse than I.
We didn't even make it to our favorite candy shop...too far to walk
As we entered the park,
someone was in an airplane writing in the
bright blue sky.....
JESUS LOVES YOU!

That is my Christmas message this year.
God sent Jesus down to this earth to die for our sins.
Jesus' willingness to die satisfied God's wrath and reconciled us back to Himself.
The message is simple and clear.

Has Jesus been trying to get your attention?
That message in the sky captured my heart and overwhelmed me with gratitude.
I can't stop thinking about it.

Jesus loves you!
He came to this earth and was born to a virgin.
He lived a sinless life.
He died.
He rose again on the third day.
He ascended back to heaven and is seated by God the Father there.
He never stops making intercession for us.
Praise God from who all blessings flow!

#prayforgrace

No comments: