Saturday, January 21, 2017

lucy's cooking class


Lucy spent the night last night 
so that I could could take her to her first cooking class this morning.

We ate dinner last evening at the Chick-Fil-A.
In with her Kids Meal was a package of 
table conversation starters.
One of them said this....
"If you had a day on which you could do anything you wanted to do, what would that be?"
She replied,
"I would go to the beach condo and cook all day long."
This young lady loves to cook.

Tucked in her overnight bad was a jar of homemade lemon curd.
She knows how much I love it.
She has gotten it for me at Trader Joe's before.
Well, now she makes it from scratch.
It is more than delicious.
I was thrilled and overjoyed with my gift.

Today,
Williams Sonoma,
American Girl Cooking Class.
They made chocolate chip waffles with all kinds of toppings.
I got to sample the finished product.
Delightful.

Lucy is eleven.
She is growing up fast.
She fills my heart with joy.
She is a gift from God.

Thanking Him tonight for all of my grandchildren,
Six boys and one girl.
I'm so glad I got one little girl.
God knew I would love all of this!



No comments: