Thursday, February 16, 2017

cute kids blog


This is Lucy.
I love her so much.
She gave me a Rice Krispy Treat for Valentine's.
She knows just what I like!
She is eleven years old.
She is the best granddaughter ever!
I am so thankful for her.
She may be a budding chef.

I don't know whether you had noticed,
but the bottom half of my left front tooth has been missing for a while.
It shows up in pictures as a gap in my smile.
In accordance with the aging process,
I have to try a little harder to present myself in public
 aging gracefully.
Today my dentist fixed that tooth for me.
I am more than happy and all smiles.

😁

My birthday continues tonight...
Longhorn for dinner.
I have a coupon for a free birthday dessert....
probably a Molten Lava cake.


This is Eli.
He is almost ten.
He likes chocolate milk,
Toby Mac,
and Minecraft books.
He also likes to style his hair and wear cool shoes.
I love him too.
He may be a budding photographer.





No comments: