Monday, February 6, 2017

february came


Just home from a little jaunt down to Florida.
Bubba and I got to spend some time one on one with Jake & Eli
while Amanda and Mark had a little "getaway."

She surprised me with an early birthday party
complete with a cake, flowers, ice cream, and a present.
Needless to say,
it was a wonderful start to my birthday month.


What a joy to be with my family,
to celebrate and enjoy just being together.
These trips to South Florida are always special.
The weather was divine...summer-like.
Such a beautiful place!

Having the boys all to myself is a real treat.
They are growing so fast,
but they're still "little boys" with a great love for
 Grammy & Granddaddy.

So thankful today for traveling mercy for all of us.
For good health,
 and a "heart full of joy" to bring home here to Georgia
as I remember all the fun and laughter.

No comments: