Thursday, June 29, 2017

tybee lighthouse


Tybee Lighthouse.
Tybee Island.
Savannah, Ga.
North End.
Quiet side.
Amazing vistas.
Home of the dolphins.

Around the bend to the left,
at the top of the picture,
is our condo.

Must be summer.
Long shadows.
Green grass!
I did not take this picture.

Raining now outside my window....
the sun came out.
I ran to see if there was a rainbow.
There was not.

Feeling sad but know my blessings.
They are too numerous to ever count.
God is good all the time.

Thankful for my husband,
a good, good dinner,
the rain, 
my geraniums on the porch.
Thankful for God's word,
His truth.
Thankful for ice cream...I may eat a bit later on.

Thankful that I live near enough to the ocean to get there when I need too...
when I have to walk in the sand and let the water
run over my feet and legs.
Thankful for that swing just a little ways down from the condo,
a place to sit, and watch, and pray.


🌊🌊

No comments: