Saturday, July 1, 2017

walt's first 4th of july


Hamburgers, baked beans, and potato chips.
Flags. and red, white, and blue.
Walt is a citizen of the USA!!
He loves it!
Especially the ice cream and brownies.
Second meal with Grammy and Granddaddy.
This time I brought out some of the old baby toys.
He loved the cars and the tools.
He is so adorable.


I got out my red plates...
went in the yard and gathered a small bouquet of flowers
for the the celebration.
What a joy to have everyone gathered around our table.


Walt eating his ice cream and brownie.
He loves to eat!!

Thankful tonight for this child.
Before he came I wondered...
will I love him as much as the others?
The first time I saw him I knew.
There is always enough love to go around.
God's love is bountiful,
pure,
never ending,
complete,
perfect.
You chose Walt for us dear Father.
We are grateful! 





No comments: