Thursday, November 30, 2017

port of nassau




I got up early and went to the very front of the ship to photograph the sunrise!!
No man could do this wonder....Only God.
Such beauty.


Raising the flag of the Bahamas as we head into port.


As the boat glided slowly into port to dock,
the city of Nassau was deserted,
but not for long.


Truly, Iv'e never seen blue like this before...
water that is!
Just absolutely gorgeous. ❤
We got off the boat here but didn't stay long.
Too many super aggressive cabbies and vendors wanting our money.
The streets were crowded and smelled like gasoline.
Would rather read and relax on the ship.


Late in the afternoon as we were leaving the port,
I caught this lovely sight with my camera.
Think I will make a canvas from this one.
That is the Atlantis in the background.

The evening dinner is always a high point.
Four courses!
I loved the appetizers the most.
One night I got three different ones.
You can do that you know!
*phrase to remember...
Cathy's little kale salad.
I had one every night.

As we left Nassau and headed back out into the ocean,
the captain warned of rough sea.
True to his word, the ship rolled all night.... 
back and forth, back and forth!!
What an experience!
Best sleep ever!!

Just got back from Disney World with Bubba.
Home for Christmas now!













No comments: