Saturday, December 2, 2017

my sentiments exactly...


I finally found it...
that island I've been searching for my whole life long.
The place that literally took my breath away.
That white, silky sand...
that water,
a color I cannot even describe,
so clear I could see to the bottom.


This beach...
as close to perfection as I will ever see!


You can rent one and two story cabanas.
We chose lounge chairs right by the waves.


The pine trees had tiny little pine cones.
We wanted to bring some home for Christmas decorating,
but decided they wouldn't make it through customs.


Amanda and the Elation.
You can see the tender beside.


This black chicken was native to the island.
He was strutting around on the beach
 cock-a-doddle-doing for our enjoyment.


Picture point ~ picture perfect!
Yes....take your grand babies with you when you cruise.
They make it so much fun.
I have a thousand happy memories stored away.


There was even a tiny church on this completely uninhabited little island.
As we skimmed along over the deep blue sea,
I was constantly scanning the sky for pictures in the clouds.
Finally, on the day we left this amazing island, I saw it...
a heart!


Look up into the sky my friends.
You will see His handiwork....
you will know that 
He is God.











No comments: