Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Billy Graham 1918 ~2018


Many people thought that my dad looked like Billy Graham.
This picture just took my breath away.
The resemblance is startling.

Don't you know that Mr. Graham is rejoicing right now.
He is finally home, finally free.
Ninety nine years is a long time to live.
He has seen Jesus!

I love this quote by him that has been all over Facebook today...

"Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead.  
Don't you believe a word of it!  
I shall be more alive than I am now. 
I will have just changed my address....
I will have gone into the presence of God."
Billy Graham

Praise God today for Billy Graham's life and ministry here on this earth
and for his eternal life that began today in heaven.
To God be ALL of the glory!


No comments: