Wednesday, June 20, 2018

happy birthday to amanda


My daughter ~ my friend!
She is filled with laughter, filled with fun!
She makes great scavenger hunts!
She lights up the room.
For her I am thankful in so many ways.


She loves her husband, her boys, her family.
she loves shoes, her fitness job, her cat.
But most of all she loves her Lord Jesus Christ.
And that love of Jesus shows through in what she does for others.
She has seen me through my cancer journey in so many ways....
quietly being there for me,
letting me cry,
making me laugh,
carrying me through the rough patches,
praying always.

She spent last week with me.
Every morning she took me on a little outing which always ended with lunch at
Panera Bread.
Each time she ate broccoli cheese soup with me in solidarity.
As many of my faithful readers know,
broccoli cheese soup is my mainstay.



She is vacationing in the mountains this week with Mark's family.
We are keeping Norman, the family pet.
He is on my bedside table.
He wants to send Happy Birthday wishes as well.


Thank you Lord Jesus for putting Amanda in my life.
I know it was by divine design.

Happy, Happy Birthday!!
Always,
Mom






No comments: